Do you have a question about shopping on TPT? Below you can find the most important information about ordering, paying and sending retrieval. Can not find the answer to your question? Please contact us.
You should make sure you can place an order. At TPT account
An account has several advantages:
Your data will be stored, so ordering is a next time faster and easier. You also have an understanding of your (previous) orders and you can track its status.
How can you pay?
Paying on TPT is 2 ways possible. First, you can pay with Paypal or Paypal where you will be forwarded directly to your bank during the ordering process and can afford. In addition, payment via normal bank transfer or online banking at a time that suits you. In confirmation of the order you can find the bank details. You must make the amount. Within 14 days to our bank accountOnly if the payment is within TPT, the order is shipped. Is the payment period of 14 days passed and the payment is not received by us? Then your order will be canceled.
We would like to stress that you go through the order on TPT and agree to our Terms and Conditions, you are entered into with you as the buyer have the obligation to pay. A legal agreement It may be times when you want to cancel an order or forget to pay, but if it occurs several times that we have to cancel because the payment is received, not with us, the order may be that it is no longer possible to TPT to order.
How are the items shipped and what does it cost?
The order will be shipped upon receipt of payment as soon as possible.Usually this is the same or the next day, but no later than within 3 working days. In the ordering process you can choose from the following shipping methods:
Shipments and returns
1. Package PostNL Netherlands max 1.75 x 0.78 x 0.58 m
t/m 10 kg € 8,50
t/m 30 kg € 13,50
2. Packages Europe 1.00x max 0,50 x 0.50 m
3. Worldwide: On request
4. Other dimensions and weights on request.
All prices include 21% VAT TPT, this also applies to the shipping costs.
How can you complain?
The products TPT supplies should you receive in perfect condition. In addition, our products must comply with the characteristics listed on the website. Upon receipt of the item you should examine the state of the product or to inspect. If you discover a defect, such as a fault or damage, you must provide proof eg by using a picture. The product of this Then you must lack (and proof) to report that a solution can be found. To us immediately
Complaints about the products or performance of the contract shall as soon as possible and in full and submitted to us clearly defined.
TPT will deal with complaints submitted within 14 days from the date of receipt.
You can return an item?
If the article is not correct, you have the option to send it back. Within a period of 14 days (from receipt of the article) You do hereby give reasons why you want to return the item, but no reason TPT may have to ask you for the purpose of improving our business purposes. You can return the item to:
Truck Parts Trading B.V.
6673 DK Andelst
Conditions for return:
* During this period, you should carefully deal with the product and its packaging. You can unpack the product only to the extent of use to the extent necessary to judge whether you want to keep the product. The article should not installed or damaged. You must return. The item in its original condition and packaging with all accessories
* When ordering, you will receive a return form. You must complete this form and return along with the product.
* The cost of returning to your account.
We advise you to steer through the parcel return the item.
You are responsible for proof that the goods delivered within the time limit are returned, eg by means of a proof of posting.
* If TPT has received the product in good order, we will issue a refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping costs. This happens as soon as possible but no later than 30 days after the return.
* If a reasonable suspicion exists that the product has been installed, used or damaged TPT may decide to refuse the returned item or return it. Only a portion of the amount paid